The Mayo Street Food Festival Canteen will be set up under a ‘big top’ stretch awning, spanning Bridge Lane. The Canteen area features a large communal stall where restaurants cook and serve a street food offering that reflects their establishment using, where possible, Mayo ingredients. Spaces are very limited on this stall and all restaurants taking part have committed to fundraising for Mayo Street Food Festival by hosting events as part of the festival’s summer Food Series. If you are interested in applying for a slot, please get in touch immediately.
Restaurants that featured in the Mayo Street Food Festival 2018 Canteen:
- Bar One – Rush Street, Castlebar.
- Brewery Cup – Hopkins Road, Castlebar.
- The Dining Room – Main Street, Castlebar.
- House of Plates – Chapel Street, Castlebar.
- Mulroy’s Bar and Bistro – Main Street, Castlebar.
- Rua – Spencer Street, Castlebar.
- The Yew Tree – Linenhall Street, Castlebar.
- The Bay Leaf Restaurant – Horkan’s Garden Centre, Turlough, Castlebar.