**IMPORTANT NOTICE – CANTEEN AREA FULL – APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED**
The Mayo Street Food Festival Canteen will be set up under a ‘big top’ stretch awning spanning Market Street. The Canteen is a large communal stall featuring Castlebar restaurants cooking and serving a street food offering, reflecting their establishments and using, where possible, Mayo products. Spaces are very limited on this stall. If you are interested in applying for a slot, please complete the following forms and return to email@example.com by August 10th.
Please be aware that spaces are very limited and cost 75 euro each as well as a voucher for your establishment to the value of 50 euro (which will be used in the ‘Great Great Gourmet Giveaway’ raffle to promote the event).
Please read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ section of application form carefully prior to applying.
Restaurants featuring in the Mayo Street Food Festival 2018 Canteen:
- Bar One – Rush Street, Castlebar.
- Brewery Cup – Hopkins Road, Castlebar.
- The Dining Room – Main Street, Castlebar.
- House of Plates – Chapel Street, Castlebar.
- Mulroy’s Bar and Bistro – Main Street, Castlebar.
- Rua – Spencer Street, Castlebar.
- The Yew Tree – Linenhall Street, Castlebar.
- The Bay Leaf Restaurant – Horkan’s Garden Centre, Turlough, Castlebar.